Expression of interest
If you are interested in the role of GM Workforce Data Facilitator, please download and complete the expression of interest form as accurately as possible and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workforce Data Facilitator
The GM Workforce Data Facilitator is a temporary, part-time place-based role responsible for the promotion and implementation of the new wider primary care data collection system known as Primary Care Workforce Data – Better Together.
The GM Workforce Data Facilitator is also key to supporting work to increase the quality and frequency of the General Practice NWRS data submission in their locality.
- Personal and professional development working at a place based and GM system level, creating new networks and enhancing communication and facilitation skills.
- Fits flexibly around current work commitments with funding for backfill – 1 session a week (approximately 3.5 hours) for 4 months.
- Promoting the vision and benefits of the new data collection system to engage providers across all disciplines of primary care
- Engaging and building relationships with provider leads/practice managers to encourage maximum participation
- Recruiting and developing a self-sustaining network of volunteer Workforce Champions across all providers/practices in primary care
- Creating sustainable communication channels between GM Integrated Care and provider leads/practice managers, through the recruited Workforce Champions.
- Providing practical support to provider leads/practice managers submitting the data requests where necessary